Services Maintaining Independent Living and Elderly Support
SMILES Volunteer Transport Service
Do you need to get to a medical appointment?
Do you need to visit the Dentist, Opticians or loved one?
Are you over 60 years of age or have a disability that makes it difficult for you to travel anywhere?
Then our SMILES Volunteer Transport Service is for you.
Our service areas are the Boroughs of Dartford and Gravesham and Sevenoaks District Councils Northern parishes which include Swanley.
Our friendly door-to-door, one-to-one, pick up and deliver safely back home service can help.
We will take you to any medical appointment, to visit loved-ones, to day care centres or well-being classes and on some occasions to get vital, essential shopping.
Clients need to know:
- There is an Annual registration charge of £18 per person.
- Mileage to the volunteers is paid at 45p per mile (payable to the driver).
- An administration charge of £4 per trip is paid (payable to the driver).
- Two to three days’ notice is required when booking your drive.
- If you want to get a quote to see if we are cheaper than a taxi?
CALL US ON 01322 294 600